Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Job..

I haven't blogged in a while because I have a job, yupp a job. How thrilling. Right? It's nice having the money and all but I don't have time for things. EVER! I work at my family's business called Learning Wrap-Ups (http://learningwrapups.com/). I work normally every day after school from 3 o' clock till 5 o' clock. But starting next week I work from 3 o' clock till 9 o' clock. Can you say social life? Well, lucky you. Cause I sure can't!! It's all good though. I work in the warehouse where I package everything and ship them everywhere around the world. My coworkers are pretty sweet. I work with my older sister, Beth, and this other guy named Kashe. Since working there my older sister and I have this new bond that we have never really had before and we don't argue about lame things. It's pretty awesome. :) I love having a job.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the job! Should get easier to have a social life once school is out! ;)

    ReplyDelete